Donyell "Chocolate" Browne
- 32DD- 25-35
- Professional Cheerleader/Dancer, Choreographer, Fitness Model, and Designer
- Phoenix, AZ
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Vivacious, Creative, Spirited
- Tell us something about yourself that no one would be able to guess.
- That I’m a NFL season ticket holder and travel 2-3 away games per season just to see my team play!!
- If you could be on the cover of any magazine which would you choose and why?
- I have had the opportunity to be in 4 magazines. But the cover would have to be: Maxim. This magazine captures women in a sexy way, and who doesn't want to leave a legacy of being the Sexiest woman!!
- What is the best way to sweep you off your feet?
- Having a man completely plan an event (vacation, trip, party, date) without my knowledge and just tell me what to bring and wear! That’s a super turn on…..
- Who is your celebrity twin?
- I use to get Actress, Angela Bassett, at least 3-4 a week. Lately, I have been compared to Beyonce’. I will take either, both are beautiful women.
- What body part are you most proud of?
- I’m most proud of my Abs. They have stayed the same since my freshman year in H.S. and all the Sprint workouts! Men typically complement my Legs/Butt the most,
once again a lot of sprinting to thank for that!
- If you were a superhero which one would you be?
- Marvel Comics: Dazzler She has the ability to turn Sound into Light and
Energy, not to mention she wear a signature disco ball as her necklace. She originally wore roller skates as a part of her costume. This screams my personality all
- Would you rather be an actress, an athlete or a rockstar? Why?
- I have worked as an Actress, an Athlete, never a Rockstar (but I have danced behind many of them). My answer is an Athlete; my B.S. is in Sport and
Fitness Management. I have danced and choreographed for (10) NBA, WNBA, and AFL teams. I feel that being Athletic is a lifetime commitment, everything else is temporary!
- Boy shorts, briefs, thongs, or nothing at all?
- Boy shorts: When I’m working out!
Briefs: If I forgot undies when I’m at my man’s
Nothing at all: Bedtime!